As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working on real marketing projects that will help us grow.
We are looking for/offering a paid internship opportunity for recent grads/soon to be graduates. This is an entry level opportunity. Our ideal candidate will be open to growing with our organization and taking on new responsibilities. If you are interested in learning new things and working with a variety of individuals, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What you will do
- You will be responsible for updating and creating new marketing materials to support the sales teams’ efforts.
- You will review and prioritize requests to the marketing team, creative and content teams to complete materials. Completed materials will be shared out to the sales team via email and team blog.
- Additionally, you will support marketing and communication efforts including monthly email series content development and task force management. Other day-to-day support will be requested as needed.
- You will have the opportunity to work with many departments within Sykes as well as the assigned publisher.
- You will communicate well, be organized and show a proactive approach to solving issues in a fast-paced environment
What you will learn
- An understanding of marketing strategy while executing out the details of projects
- How to work between many teams while being influential to complete projects against deadlines
- Time management, solution development and communication
- Multiple software systems used to move the business forward
What we require
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Outlook, Excel, Access
- Professional and dependable
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail and organization
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Capable of working 20-25 hours per week, M-F